- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
- Ink all edges of Patterned paper and Cardstock.
- Mat Green CS and PP, add zig-zag stitches.
- Adhere Pink CS panel, add stitches.
- Stamp images onto PP, add embossed border and Lace Tape and add stitches.
- Adhere panel to card base. Add a pin.
- Die-cut and stamp postal image and adhere it over pin.
- Cardstock:, Ivory, Textured Green and Pink (Core'dinations)
- Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee.
- Stamps: Vintage Postcard (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, Barn Door (Ranger), Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Beige and Dark Pink Lace Tape (Love My tapes), Yellow Pin (Little Yellow Bicycle)
- Accessories: Postal die (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Border Die (Spellbinders), Sewing machine
Have a great day!