Friday, March 2, 2012

Vintage Post Card

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a fantastic day! I have another card using Vintage Postcard set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! I really love this set. I used the sketch from Card Patterns and also playing the Love My Tapes Challenge (you are all invited to play along!) "Lace"


Directions:
  • Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
  • Ink all edges of Patterned paper and Cardstock.
  • Mat Green CS and PP, add zig-zag stitches.
  • Adhere Pink CS panel, add stitches.
  • Stamp images onto PP, add embossed border and Lace Tape and add stitches.
  • Adhere panel to card base. Add a pin.
  • Die-cut and stamp postal image and adhere it over pin.

Card Recipe:
  • Cardstock:, Ivory, Textured Green and Pink (Core'dinations)
  • Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee.
  • Stamps: Vintage Postcard (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
  • Ink: Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, Barn Door (Ranger), Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
  • Embellishments: Beige and Dark Pink Lace Tape (Love My tapes), Yellow Pin (Little Yellow Bicycle)
  • Accessories: Postal die (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Border Die (Spellbinders), Sewing machine
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Flor said...

que lindo se ve ese tono vintage con el rosa...
Me encanta!!!
Bendiciones Giovana.
Flor DToscana.

Susan said...

Your vintage post card is amazing Giovana. You always do such a wonderful job with your cards!

Monika/Buzsy said...

I just had to tell you again how much I love your card Giovana! The colors, the lace... just perfect with those images.

Christiana said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card!

Rita Barakat said...

I left you love on the LMT blog - this is simply Gorgeous girl!! Love it!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS