The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of deeply etched, pre-cut Gina K. Designs stamps! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!
Petals and Wings StampTV Kit: This new StampTV Kit is fantastic!! I love it very much, the images are so cute and a lot of fun to color as well.
- Make card base from White CS. A2 size.
- Die-cut a piece of Patterned Paper from Petals & Wings Collection using Wonky Rectangles Dies. Using the same die, trace it on your Red CS and cut it out. Mat together and add zig-zag stitches. Adhere piece to card base.
- Stamp image on Watercolor Paper in Stazon Black Ink. Color with Watercolor Ink Pencils.
- Stamp saying in Barn Door Ink.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Wonky Rectangles Dies.
- Add ribbon and thread a green button with twine and add it to image.
- TIP: I used a little scrap piece of ribbon, it works perfect!!
- Add panel to card base with Pop dots.
- Add Liquid Pearls to center of each flower.
- Cardstock: White, Red Hot (GKD), Watercolor Paper (LSS)
- Patterned Paper: Petals & Wings Collection (GKD)
- Ink: Stazon Black, Inktense Watercolor Ink pencils (Derwent)
- Embellishments: Red Organdy Ribbon, Green Button (GKD), White Liquid Pearls, Green twine.
- Accessories: Wonky Rectangle Dies (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Scor-tape.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
Now, check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Gina K
- Giovana Smith---> You are HERE
- Jennie Harper
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher