The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of deeply etched, pre-cut Gina K. Designs stamps! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!
Let me show you the projects I created for today's hop:
Wild Flowers Set: Love this new set of Melanie. I decided to use the butterflies from this set and the beautiful Bible verse, this verse has been my favorite since I was little.
- Make card base from White CS. 4.75" x 4.75" square
- Score each side at 0.5" and 3/8".
- Die-cut Sweet Mango CS using Scallop Circles Dies and Patterned Paper from Sundance Collection using Circle Dies, mat and add zig zag stitckes. Adhere piece to card.
- Die-cut a white piece of CS using Scallop Circle Dies, mat this with a Circle piece in Sweet Mango CS, add zig-zag stitches. Stamp Bible verse in Versamark Ink, add White embossing powder and heat it up.
- Stamp butterflies in Vellum Paper in Versamark Ink, emboss them with White embossing powder, ink all edges and cut them out.
- Add Circle piece to card using Pop Dots.
- Bend butterflies, add glue dots and adhere them to card.
- Add a Clear button,Tangerine Twine and a couple of Gold Nailheads.
- Cardstock: White, Sweet Mango (GKD), Vellum Paper (LSS)
- Patterned Paper: Sundance Collection (GKD)
- Ink: Versamark Ink
- Embellishments: Clear button, Tangerine Twine, Gold Nailheads (GKD)
- Accessories: Scor-buddy, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Mini glue dots, White Embossing powder, Embossing heat gun.
Masculine tags: Love this set, very masculine and a must have in your collection :) I used the sketch from CPS for my card.
- Make card base from Ivory CS. A2 size.
- Stamp image onto Ivory CS in Faded Jeans Distress Ink (twice), cut it out (I don't have this die yet), then cut out the card from your second stamped image.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Kraft CS using Labels Three Die. Add to card base.
- Stamp saying in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Mat a piece of In the Navy CS and Pool Side Patterned Paper. Add zig zag stitches, add brads and jute twine and adhere piece to card.
- Add tag piece to card with pop dots.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Kraft, In the Navy (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Pool Side (GKD)
- Ink: Faded Jeans, Vintage Photo (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Brads, Jute twine (GKD)
- Accessories: Labels 3 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Sewing machine.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs StoreNow, check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
- Gina K
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Tami Mayberry
- AJ Otto
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith ----> You are HERE
- Jennie Harper
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Michelle Woerner
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher