Saturday, January 21

You & Me

Hello my friends! Here I am with a sweet card for you today using You & Me Stamp Set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I made this card few days ago when I played the Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.

Here are the details about my card.

Directions:
  • Make your card base from White Cardstock.
  • Create a panel from Kraft Light Blue Cardstock, inking all edges. Adhere a piece of Patterned Paper and add stitches. Tie on ribbon and add a White brad.
  • Stamp sentiment. Adhere panel piece to card front.
  • Stamp image on a piece of Kraft Cardstock in Versamark Ink. Add White embossing powder and heat it up with a embossing heat gun.
  • Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Square Dies.
  • Add White and Silver Gala Glitz to create the effect of salt on pepper.
  • Adhere image to card base with foam tape.

Hope you like it.
Have  a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card...love the glitz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this card Goivana. The Glitz look great on the salt and pepper. The papers are embellishments are so pretty! I've just ordered that set... I thought I could live without it, but I can't! LOL

    ReplyDelete