Here are the details about my card.
- Make your card base from White Cardstock.
- Create a panel from Kraft Light Blue Cardstock, inking all edges. Adhere a piece of Patterned Paper and add stitches. Tie on ribbon and add a White brad.
- Stamp sentiment. Adhere panel piece to card front.
- Stamp image on a piece of Kraft Cardstock in Versamark Ink. Add White embossing powder and heat it up with a embossing heat gun.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Square Dies.
- Add White and Silver Gala Glitz to create the effect of salt on pepper.
- Adhere image to card base with foam tape.
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!