I used a picture of my sweet daughter when she was 3.5 years old. Sure time flies, she is almost 8!!! Love her cute smile and Asian eyes. Believe or not Asian genes are very strong. My great-grandfather was from China (according to my family genealogy) and the gene still present :)
Anyway, the Moxie Fab World Blog is having a Die-Cutting Challenge and I think this project fits it perfectly because I die-cut a lot of things :)
- You need a wood frame. I got this one at Craft Ware House. It's 12" square. Paint all the sides the color of your choice or add some Patterned Paper. I colored it Bright Pink.
- Mark on you PP where the window frame is going to be and cut it out. Adhere PP to frame and ink all edges with Vintage Photo and Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Stamp flowers and leaves onto CS. Die-cut flowers and leaves and ink all edges using the same stamping pad color.(Check out the Frame recipe for the whole list of flower and leave dies)
- Rub Perfect Pearls in all flower and leaves, then all Gold Gala Glitz in every edge.
- Mount flowers and adhere them as well as the leaves to frame.
- Add picture and you are done :)
- Cardstock: Core'dinations "Sandtrap, Baby Pink, Basil"
- Stamps: Daisy Patch Flowers, Posy Patch Flowers. Bella Rose Leaves, Botanical Flower 1 & 2, Open Falling Leaves (All by Heartfelt Creations)
- Dies: Daisy Patch Dies, Posy Patch Dies, Bella Rose Dies, Falling Leaves Dies (Heartfelt Creations), Rose Creation Shapeabilities (Spellbinders)
- Ink: Tea Dye Distress, Vintage Photo Distress, Victorian Velvet Distress (Ranger Industries)
- Other: Gold Gala Glitz, Zip Paper Glue, Heat glue gun, Crystal Lacquer, Sponges, Gold Brads.
Hope you like it.
Your comments are appreciated.
Have a great day!