Monday, January 16

Love you

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I had a lot of fun today, a friend of mine came to town from my old town in Cle Elum and we took her kids and mine to McDonald's and Kid's Castle. They played and ran like crazy, then we came to my house and moms talked and kids played more, LOL.
Now, my daughter is playing Monopoly with daddy and I am blogging a bit.

Today, I have a super cute and extremely easy card for you. Once in awhile I like to create CAS cards, so here it's the perfect example of it.



Directions:
  • Make card base from White Cardstock.
  • Emboss bottom part.
  • Stamp cage and sentiment.
  • Add little gold nailheads to bird's cage.


Card recipe:
  • Cardstock: White (Gina K. Designs)
  • Stamps: True Love StampTV Kit (Gina K. Designs)
  • Ink: Memento Sweet Plum (Tsukineko), Aged Mahogany Distress (Ranger)
  • Accessories: Flourish Emboss Border (Provo Craf), Small Gold Nalheads (GKD)
Hope you like it!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

  1. Oh...wow!!! This is amazing! LOVE that image--and your embossing along the bottom is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Giovana, that embossing looks SO crisp!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bird cage design Giovana, them ebossing looks so deeply etched
    Lovely card
    Many thanks
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image - looks great in purple. Embossing looks fab. too.
    You can view my card here

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - I simply adore this card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, beautiful embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, simple card Giovana! Just wanted to let you know your card arrived today. Just a beautiful in person. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, simply lovely! I adore the dry embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card Giovana, well done :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHHH! I love that white space and the embossing--I love those little brads on the bird cage! FAB! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola Giovana!
    Por lo que he visto en tus posts creo que puedes hablar el Espanol, soy de El Salvador Centro America, buscando tarjetas en el internet vine a dar a tu blog, y REALMENTE ME FASCINAN TUS TARJETAS!!! ASI COMO TU BLOG, transmite mucha armonia, muchas ganas de crear, y lo mejor que creo que compartimos la misma fe en Dios.
    Dios te bendiga, ya me suscribi a tu blog, y cada dia espero con impaciencia ver tus creaciones.

    Flor DToscana.

    ReplyDelete