The new set I used for my card is "You"
Also, this card fits the "Anything goes Challenge" from Simon Says Challenge Blog.
- Die-cut a couple of pieces of Chocolate Brown CS with Scallop Circle Dies and create a card.
- Die-cut and emboss and piece of Kraft CS. Stamp Flourish image around the edge in Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Die-cut Heart Scallop border (x2) and a Big Heart. Adhere Scallop Heart borders to card. Ink all edges of Heart and stamp Flourish image around in Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Tie on ribbon and make a bow. Adhere Pink heart to card and add a mini gold head nail.
- Add paper flowers with glue dots.
- Stamp YOU in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Add 3 mini gold head nail.
- Adhere panel to card base.
Have a great day!!