Wednesday, January 11

Bear Hugs

Hello my friends! Today I have a really cute card for you. Who doesn't love bears? We all do, stuff or real ones, they are adorable! But looks at this one, isn't Rhubarb the cutest? This image and sentiment is a new one just released last week "Love from Rhubarb from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps :) I had a lot of fun coloring it. I used the sketch from Card Positioning Systems. I also got inspired by the Moxie Fab World: The Die Cutting Challenge.

My card is 5" square and I used yummy papers from Echo Park Paper "Yours Truly" Collection.

Directions:
  • Make card base from White Cardstock.
  • Stamp image on White CS. Color it with Copic Markers and stamp sentiment. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Cicle Nestabilities.
  • Die-cut Patterned Paper using Square Nestabilities.
  • Die-cut and emboss Red CS using Square Fleur De Lis Nestabilities.
  • Mat square pieces.
  • Mat a piece of Pink Blush and Red CS.Emboss Pink Blush piece and add stitches.
  • Add square pieces to panel. Add Circle image with foam tape.
  • Add pearls and Crystal Lacquer to heart.


Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card. That bear is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Giovana. Love cute Rhubarb, the papers, the lay-out! Great textures! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Giovana! Thanks for linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete