My card is 5" square and I used yummy papers from Echo Park Paper "Yours Truly" Collection.
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Stamp image on White CS. Color it with Copic Markers and stamp sentiment. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Cicle Nestabilities.
- Die-cut Patterned Paper using Square Nestabilities.
- Die-cut and emboss Red CS using Square Fleur De Lis Nestabilities.
- Mat square pieces.
- Mat a piece of Pink Blush and Red CS.Emboss Pink Blush piece and add stitches.
- Add square pieces to panel. Add Circle image with foam tape.
- Add pearls and Crystal Lacquer to heart.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by!