Friday, May 21, 2010

Thank you.

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a great day! Here in this part of WA state the weather is crazy!! WE are having very cold, windy and rainy days. I am really looking forward to those really nice bright and warm Springy days, oh well, I should keep praying for that.

I have a Thank you card for you today. I used the sketch from "Everything but the Kitchen Sink" I love this!! Isn't this tittle amazing? I wish I could spend less time in the kitchen and more time crafting, LOL.

Anyway, here is my take on the sketch. I went into a very Vintage look. I used scraps of PP I had in the plastic container (I am a keeper of pretty paper, even if they are small pieces) ans sponged all the borders, then distressed them. After that I put all the pieces on a White piece of CS and added some stitches. After that, I distressed them a little bit more. I stamped the sentiment in Espresso Ink and matted this piece in a piece of Ocean Mist CS. After that I adhered to my card (Chocolate Brown).
I made a paper flower and a bow in Light Blue Color.




Card recipe:
Card Stock: Chocolate Brown, Ocean Mist (Gina K), White (GP).
Paper: Ancestry.com Collection (K&Company)
Stamps: Inside & Out (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Espresso Adirondack (Ranger), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger).
Embellishments: Light Blue Satin Ribbon (Offray),  Silver brad (Jo Ann's).
Accessories: Sewing machine, Mini glue dots, Scallop Punch (Fiskars), daubers.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day.

12 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just gorgeous!!

Be(e) said...

This looks amazing!! Love the colors and the distressing!! Great work!

Tammy said...

This is so lovely--love the old world feel of it!

Jo, Paul & Jade said...

Oh this is really beautiful!

Brenda said...

just beautiful! I love the colors.

Winter said...

Beautiful! I love the flower! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS Challange! :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the colors and the papers and the stitching plus the flower is FAB!

Karen B. said...

Such a pretty and soothing card.

carole~ish said...

this is lovely ~ perfectly perfect, in every way. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

wow, love that soft tone, and the flower too!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh that is too cute! Love that flower. Thanks for playing!

Jesica david said...

Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.
germany flowers
flowers to germany

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS