Friday, May 21

Thank you.

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a great day! Here in this part of WA state the weather is crazy!! WE are having very cold, windy and rainy days. I am really looking forward to those really nice bright and warm Springy days, oh well, I should keep praying for that.

I have a Thank you card for you today. I used the sketch from "Everything but the Kitchen Sink" I love this!! Isn't this tittle amazing? I wish I could spend less time in the kitchen and more time crafting, LOL.

Anyway, here is my take on the sketch. I went into a very Vintage look. I used scraps of PP I had in the plastic container (I am a keeper of pretty paper, even if they are small pieces) ans sponged all the borders, then distressed them. After that I put all the pieces on a White piece of CS and added some stitches. After that, I distressed them a little bit more. I stamped the sentiment in Espresso Ink and matted this piece in a piece of Ocean Mist CS. After that I adhered to my card (Chocolate Brown).
I made a paper flower and a bow in Light Blue Color.




Card recipe:
Card Stock: Chocolate Brown, Ocean Mist (Gina K), White (GP).
Paper: Ancestry.com Collection (K&Company)
Stamps: Inside & Out (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Espresso Adirondack (Ranger), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger).
Embellishments: Light Blue Satin Ribbon (Offray),  Silver brad (Jo Ann's).
Accessories: Sewing machine, Mini glue dots, Scallop Punch (Fiskars), daubers.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day.

11 comments:

  1. This looks amazing!! Love the colors and the distressing!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely--love the old world feel of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the flower! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS Challange! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the colors and the papers and the stitching plus the flower is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty and soothing card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is lovely ~ perfectly perfect, in every way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, love that soft tone, and the flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is too cute! Love that flower. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete