Saturday, May 15

Friends

Hello my friends! I hope you are having a great Saturday. I am having a busy day today, in the morning we have some Community activities with a parade, games and fun for kids and families, then my husband and I are going to work in our garden, yesterday we got some fertilize soil, the only problem is that the truck has ruined part of my entrance grass, arggg, now I have to fix that too.

Anyway, I am having so much fun with my "Friends" set that I have created another card. I wanted this card to be White, Black and Gray, but for one (or more) reason I was not too happy with the results, so I decided to add some color, first I tried Red  but it was OK, then I tried Orange and I say BOOM!! orange it is!!

My base card is Silver Metallic, I cut a couple of Circles with my Nestabilities, they were embossed as well, in the smaller circle I stamped the sentiment in Black. I added both circles onto my card using Foam Tape for more dimension. Then I added the ribbon, it was stapled direct to the CS, some pearls and finally I cut some leaves with my Cricut machine and Stretch your Imagination cartridge.
Finished card size : 4 1/4 square.



Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Silver Metallic (Gina K), White (GP)
Stamps: Friends (Gina K)
Ink: Stazon Black (Tsukineko), Memento Tangelo (Tsukineko)
Embellishments: Pearls (Michael's). Orange Satin Ribbon (Offray), Orange Stickles.
Accessories: Staples, daubers, Circle Nestabilities, Foam Tape, Cricut, Stretch your Imagination cartridge.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I may have to buy that stamp set! Hopefully, your busy day finds you feeling better? You've been on my mind! Take care and have fun playing in the dirt with dear hubby!

    ReplyDelete