Monday, March 29

Playing with scraps

Hello my friends, I have a couple of cards for you today, this time I am using scraps. These cards are very simple and easy to make. I used "Find the Wonder "Set  from smARTworks. Perfect time because Melanie is having a Challenge using scraps :)

First card: I started my card base with a piece of White CS.  The other pieces are scraps, they were almost the same size , so they worked out perfect for my BG. The punch part was also a scrap piece.

Card recipe:
Card Stock: White (GP), Ocean Mist, Lovely Lavender & Lemon Drop (Gina K)
Ink: Sweet Plum (Memento), Summer Sky (Memento)
Embellishments: Flower Rhinestone (Hero Arts), Lilac Gingham.
Accessories: Corner Punch (SU), Threading Water Border Punch (Fiskars), Foam tape, Daubers. 

Second card:  Everything is from my scrap pile (except the card base).


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Real Red (SU), White (GP), Chocolate Brown & Lemon Drop (Gina K)
Ink: Desert Sand, Rich Cocoa (Memento), Real Red (SU)
Embellishments: Red Rhinestone (Hero Arts), White Ribbon (smARTworks)
Accessories: Corner punch (SU), Sunburst Border Punch (Fiskars), Foam Tape, daubers.

Hope you like them!
Have a great day/ night.

1 comment: