Thursday, March 25

May your birthday...

Hello my friends and Happy Thursday! Hope you are having a wonderful day. Today I have a card for CPS Blog challenge. I really like this week sketch and also for "Distressed Something" over at Stamp Something Challenge
I created circle flowers, I cut circles with the Cricut machine, (1", 1.25", 1.5"), distressed and sponged the borders, then I added a silver brad. The BG was created the Swiss Dots Embossing folder. I stamped the leaves (from A Year of flowers set) in Creme de menthe CS and cut them out.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White Pure Luxury, Ocean Mist, Lemon Drop, Creme de menthe (all Gina K. Designs)
Stamps: Inside & Out, A year of flowers (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tea Dye Distress Ink (Ranger) for sponging.
Embellishments: Silver brads.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots folder, Sewing machine, white thread, Cricut, George cartridge.

Hope you like it.
Have a great and blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. What a great card Giovana! Those colors are just wonderful!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Stamp Something challenge.
    Hugs, Denimo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giovana...I love your paper flower and the color you choose...Lovely card

    Would you mind to see my blog too?I am joining the CPS challenge too...many thanks before...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card - like the colors, the stitchiong and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete