Saturday, March 6

Happy Birthday JonBoy!

Hello my friends, Are you enjoying your Saturday? Here is really pretty, sunny, kind of warm, it looks like Spring!! Today, DD has a Birthday party, her good friend JonBoy is turning 7 and is having a Lego party, so I decided to make a Lego card, it is very easy and simple and I hope he likes it.
The pieces of CS are 1"x1", 1.5" x 1" and 2" x 1". I punched little circles and adhered then in the middle.
For this card I used little scrap pieces of CS, perfect for this kind of project!!
The ABC stamps are from Studio G.


I hope I can get some stamping time this week, I will be working this week after a week off, also I am preparing all the little things for my daughter's Princess Birthday Party, who knows what else this week bring.
Hope you have a wonderful day!!
God bless you all.

3 comments:

  1. More clever ideas from you! I have a grandson who is CRAZY about Legos. His BD isn't until August, but I think I'll make him a Lego card today. Thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy Giovana!
    This my kind of card - clean and crisp... and clever. The blocks are great!
    Thanks for the invitation to stop by!

    Teri
    Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal

    ReplyDelete