Friday, March 19

Great news and a update!

Hello my friends! Sorry for my lack of posts lately. I am still recuperating and my energy level still low, but feeling a little better every day.
In addition of all the crazy stuff in my life, tomorrow we are celebrating DD's birthday party, her actual birthday was yesterday, oh my!! my little girl is 6!! I can't believe how fast time flies.
In other news, I am going to be PUBLISHED!!! Yesterday, I got an e-mail from Paper Crafts Magazine and one of my card I submitted was chosen for publication. I am so excited!

I hope I can have some stamping time later today, thanks for your patience.

Enjoy your day!
Giovana

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy the birthday and Congrats on the magazine submission!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling Better, Birthday & Publishication. What a wonderful week. Congratulations & God's many blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! Knowing one of your cards will be published should perk you up!! Seriously, glad to hear you're feeling better. Take care of yourself so you don't have a relapse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful news Giovanna.
    You will need to let us know what issue.
    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday to your darling daughter!
    And CONGRATULATIONS to you on being published! That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete