Tuesday, March 16

Crochet flowers for sale!

ETA: All flowers are sold!! Thanks so much! I will make more and let you know, if you want any especific color, let me know, maybe I have it!!
Hello my friends, I feel I haven't posted in years, LOL, but I have been really sick at the point the only I did was laying in bed or on the couch. Yesterday I went to the doctor and I have a triple infection, now I am taking antibiotics and I just starting feeling much better. SO, in my laying moments I started making some crochet flowers, if anybody is interested I am selling a package of 10 flowers for only $4.00. and 9 different colors to choose from! (S+H=$1.00 in the USA only)
In case you want to buy one, please e-mail at: giovanachavez AT msn DOT com, "Crochet flowers" in the subject line.

White

Baby Yellow

Strawberry

Red

Light Pink


Light Blue

Dark Pink

Cream
Corn

Thanks so much.
God bless
Giovana

ETA: Sorry if I caused a confusion about the packages, each package contains 10 flowers , all of the same color, 5 large and 5 small. I am not combinig colors, in case you would like especific colors "mix", let me know and I will make some for you. Also, this time I am selling this only in the Continental USA.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! So pretty flowers. I'd like to knitt the such :) Where can i find the sceme of these flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still making these beautiful flowers? If so then I'd love to buy some! Please email me at fancydancycrafts@cox.net
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete