Wednesday, March 24

Clean & Simple + 3 in 1!

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a great day/night. I have had a very busy day and I was just waiting for a quiet time so I could sit here and write my post.
The other day I was checking some Blog Challenges and I found Stampin' Sisters in Christ and their challenge is to create CAS cards! I thought this is fantastic, having now very short stamping time I played the challenge and I didn't make 1, nor 2 but 3 cards!! The last one is my 3 in 1 using: Cricut, Cutlebug and stamps.
The stamps I used are "Prayer" from smARTworks.

Joy:

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft (SU), Lemon Drop & Creme de Menthe (Gina K), White (GP)
Ink:Memento Rich Cocoa.
Embellishments: Clear Rhinestones (Kaiser crafts).
Accessories: Sticky foam, dauber, Corner punch (SU)

I thank God..
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White (GP)
Ink: Real Red (SU), Espresso (Adirondack)
Embellishments: Red Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts)

Prayer: 3 in 1 card: Using Cricut, Cutlebug, Stamps. The embossed shape was cut with the Cricut machine (then embossed) and the borders were sponged.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft, Chocolate Brown & Ocean Mist (Gina K. Design)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Ginger (Adirondack)
Embellishments: Turquoise Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts)
Accessories: Cricut machine, A child's year cartridge, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Folder, daubers, Paper piercing set.

Hope you like my cards.
Have a great and blessed day/night.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Giovana *Ü* These are beautiful "CAS" cards! I especially love that last sentiment--so true! Lovely job and thank you for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete