Tuesday, March 23

Birthday wishes

ETA: Card recipe added and also, my daughter won 1st place at Awana Derby Race last night!

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a great day. Today, I had a great day and I stamped!! I have made several cards I will show you in the following posts, for now I made this Birthday card for Card Patterns. I used the colors for Stamp TV Color Challenge this week: Purple, Green and White. The images are form Gina K. Designs " Spring Florals"
I am also submitting this card for "Distressed Something" over at Stamp Something Challenge

Sorry, I am making this post short, DD & DH are waiting for me to go to DD's Derby car competition. I will post the materials used later :)

Card recipe:
Card Stock: Textured Brights (DCWV), White (GP, White Pure Luxury (Gina K) Stamps: Spring Florals (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Stazon Black, Tea Dye Distress Ink (Ranger)
Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Pearls.
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, Swiss Dots folder, Cuttlebug, Circle Nestabilities, daubers.

Hope you like my card.
Have a great day/ night.

8 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card, Giovana! I enjoy seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the curved line...gorgeous! I'll have to try this sketch :) Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty, Giovanna. I'm glad you got to play with us at CP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and elegant card Giovanna! Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is just stunning! I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being one of the top 6 choosen! You have made such a beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete