Thursday, March 11

3 in 1!!

Hello my friends, I want to show a couple of cards I made using a Stamp Set, Cuttlebug and a Cricut machine. I love stamps, my Cuttlebug is always used for BG or especial details and my Cricut sometimes cries to be used, LOL, so once a week I will try to do 3 in 1!


Materials I used:
Stamp Set: Inisde & Out (Gina K Designs)
Cutlebug folders: Swiss Dots.
Cricut cartriges: Stretch your Imagination

Others:
Card Stock: White (GP), Kraft , Lemon drop, Innocent Pink, Ocean Mist and Creme de menthe (all Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Memento Rich cocoa, Antique Linen.
Embellishments: Spring Collection Button (Gina K), embroidery floss.
Accessories: Sticky foam, daubers.

Hope you like it. I am fighting a cold right now, feeling really congested, it is a bad time to get sick, believe me, I have too many things to do.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Giovana. Brillant idea to use SWISS DOTS both ways on the same card (second). I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! Take care of yourself and get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv the cards and tfs....i am in luv with my cuddlebug....lol

    ReplyDelete