Thursday, March 11, 2010

3 in 1!!

Hello my friends, I want to show a couple of cards I made using a Stamp Set, Cuttlebug and a Cricut machine. I love stamps, my Cuttlebug is always used for BG or especial details and my Cricut sometimes cries to be used, LOL, so once a week I will try to do 3 in 1!


Materials I used:
Stamp Set: Inisde & Out (Gina K Designs)
Cutlebug folders: Swiss Dots.
Cricut cartriges: Stretch your Imagination

Others:
Card Stock: White (GP), Kraft , Lemon drop, Innocent Pink, Ocean Mist and Creme de menthe (all Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Memento Rich cocoa, Antique Linen.
Embellishments: Spring Collection Button (Gina K), embroidery floss.
Accessories: Sticky foam, daubers.

Hope you like it. I am fighting a cold right now, feeling really congested, it is a bad time to get sick, believe me, I have too many things to do.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

seamom said...

Dear Giovana. Brillant idea to use SWISS DOTS both ways on the same card (second). I love it!

Betty Benton said...

Wonderful cards! Take care of yourself and get to feeling better!

ScrappinCntryGrl said...

Luv the cards and tfs....i am in luv with my cuddlebug....lol

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS