Thursday, February 18, 2010

CAS Birthday Card.

Hello my friends, tonight I have a CAS card for you. The color combo comes from SPCC:Green Galore, Only Orange & Summer Sun. Very summery colors!! I was also inspired by a KISS (keep it Simple, Sweetie) Challenge over at Pals Paper Arts.


So, here is my card:



Card recipe:
Card Stock: White, Green Galore, Only Orange, Summer Sun.
Stamps: Hip to be Square (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Tangerine, Certainly Celery.
Embellishments: SU Ribbon (retired), Flower Rhinestones (Hero Arts).
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Medium Glue dots.


Hope you like it.

PS: Don't forget about my daughter's sketch challenge. She told me it's going to be difficult to choose a winner, she likes all the cards so far, that makes me giggle :)

7 comments:

RobbynW said...

Wow, how fun! Love it!
Robbyn - SP Diva

Linda Callahan said...

Love the strip of bright colors against the white! So cheerful - thanks for playing @PPA!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Gorgeous card - I love the simplicity of it!!

Deanne SP Diva

Susan said...

What a cute and simple design. I love the tiny stamped image that mimics the shape of the jewel flower.

Julie said...

The card is great! the pattern on the bottom is really nice.

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Love this simple and fun card! Love that ribbon! Great job! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

emily said...

What a beautiful card!

Emily-SP Diva

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS