Tuesday, May 19

With Sympathy

Hello my friends, it has been a while since I stamped, I did set up my last 4 post and I have been missing stamping and posting here. I had a really bad weekend, I was sick with really bad headaches that made me sicker if I was on the computer. I spent my weekend with my family watching TV and laying on the couch trying to feel better.
Also, last Friday one of my uncles in Peru passed away. It was a very sad moment for me. I wish I could have been there. He battled a lung disease and his body after long time fighting gave up.

I created this card to send to my aunt (my mom's sister) and let her know I care and I miss them very much.




Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Black.
Stamps: Frames (smARTworks)
Ink: Stazon Black, Real Red.
Embellishments: Clear Rhinestones. Organdy red Ribbon.
Accessories: 3D-foam (EK-Success), stamp-a-ma-jig, sponges, Paper piercing set.


Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

PS: Come back tomorrow and I will show you my creation for our TeaParty Challenge!! See ya.

1 comment:

  1. Dear friend, I am so sorry about your uncle's passing. I cannot even begin to understand how much it must hurt having loved ones so far away that you cannot get to in times of sadness or joy. My prayers and heart go out to you. May God keep you and comfort you in this time of mourning. With love, Leslie

    ReplyDelete