Tuesday, May 26

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.

Happy Tuesday my friends. I hope you had a great weekend and family time. DH prepared a great BBQ on Sunday, he was the Chef and I helped him, LOL. His BBQ was great, he tried a couple of recipes from Food Network. We also eat Potato Salad, Grill Pineapple, Grill Veggies. DD doesn't like BBQ , can you believe that??? she prefers Hot dogs instead!!
Yesterday a friend of us invited us to her BBQ and also a Birthday Celebration for her little daughter. DH had a great time with the guys and DD enjoyed her time playing with other kids, she spent a lot of time playing in the sand box, OH MY!! she was covered form head to toe with sand, she got a little tan too, yesterday was a hot day: 88F.

Anyway, I am happy today I had some stamping time. I played 3 challenges in 1 : MojoMonday Sketch 88, Color Combination Challenge ; this time: So Saffron, Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie and Our Creative Corner Challenge: Using a sentiment as a focal point. I made a cute baby card. This is for a friend from church who recently had a baby boy.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, White, Yellow (textured)
Paper: Just Dreamy (My Mind's Eye)
Stamps: Little Star by Verve.
Ink: Bashful Blue.
Embellishments: Rhinestones (kaiser Crafts), Offray White Satin Ribbon.
Accessories: Sewing machine, yellow thread, SU Dimensionals, Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, scallop scissors.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. I like the card! I am also amazed to see how you combined the 3 challenges to create it. Again - the stitching adds so much. I just gotta do more stitching on my cards...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Absolutely love the stitching. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete