Wednesday, May 20

Tea Party Challenge: Be Inspired!!

Hello my friends, it is time for another Tea Party Challenge. Susan challenged us to use this colorful cup as an Inspiration, so here I go.
My card base is Kiwi Kiss, I stitched together a piece of White CS and SU Bella Rose DP. The smARTwork set I used is Cone Flowers, it was stamped in White CS using Stazon Back Ink, I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Colorless Blender Pencil. This piece was also stitched onto a piece of Lavender CS, then I added some pretty Lavender Ribbon (PTI). Finally I added some Green Rhinestones. Very easy!!!

Here is my card:
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Kiwi Kiss, Lavender.
Paper: SU Bella Rose.
Stamps:
Cone flowers.
Ink: Stazon Black.
Embellishments: Rhinestones(Kaiser), Lavender Ribbon (PTI), Diamond Glaze.
Accessories: Sewing machine, yellow thread, 3D-foam (EK-Success), Mini glue dots.


Now head over to Susan (for Peggy too), Dina, Trish, Donna, and Donelda 's blogs and enjoy their creations!!

Remember, you can play along with us too, just create a project or card inspired by the cup. You don't need to use smARTworks stamps, but if you have them, ink them up!!
Just a quick REMINDER, just in case you like what you see here on my blog and you want to purchase smARTworks stamps based on my creations, don't forget to mention my name, THANKS!!!

Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great take on the inspirational piece.

    BTW, I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - your creations always have so much dimensionality* to them! (*I think I just made that word up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, very pretty!! I love all the details!! the layering looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete