Saturday, May 30

Sweet Little One and Friends.

Happy Saturday my friends. I hope you are having a great day. I spent my last few days playing with DD Hide and Seek, Tag You Are In, Babies, Coloring, Watching movies, Baking cupcakes and Eating Ice Cream,!! So healthy, LOL!! and not stamping at all!!
We are having so far the hottest days of Spring, yesterday we got 96F at 11:00am, really hot. I also spent some time gardening, well working on my pots, I don't have a real garden yet, we hope soon.

Last night, DD was playing on the computer and I had some time to make a couple of cards. Cute and Simple ones. I am practicing a lot coloring with Prismacolors and OMS. At the beginning it was a big frustration because nothing I colored look good, now I think I am getting better, I need more practice,but I am improving :)

Sweet little one: I used again a digi image from Dustin Pike, colored it and cut it out. The sentiment is from Combo Sentiments by smARTworks. My card is based on a sketch from Clean & Simple Blog.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Yellow (Textured)
Stamps: Digi Image (Dustin Pike), Combo Sentiments (smARTworks)
Ink: Black, Real Red, Plum, Canary, True Thyme (last 3 for sponging)
Embellishements: Green Satin Ribbon (Offray), Clear Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts)
Accessories: stamp-a-ma-jig, SU Dimensionals, Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, Mini glue dots, sponges
.

Friends: I think this card is really cute, no layers, no sewing, no dimensionals, LOL. I stamped the image from ABC-Fresh Picked Set by smARTworks onto White CS using Stazon Black Ink. It was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. The sentiment is also from Combo Sentiments by smARTworks.


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White.
Stamps: ABC-Fresh Picked and Combo Sentiments (smARTworks)
Ink: Stazon Black, Real Red.
Embellishments: PTI Sweet Blush Ribbon, Pink Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts).
Accessories: stamp-a-ma-jig, Prismacolor Pencisl, OMS.

Remember, you can get these stamp sets at smARTworks, and if you got inspired by ME, please don't forget to mention my name in your order, Thanks!!

Please, come back tomorrow for some exciting NEWS!!!

Have a great day!!

2 comments: