Thursday, May 21

A Sarah Kay card

Hello my friends!! I hope you all are having a great afternoon. I have a cute card for you this afternoon. I combined 2 challenges in 1: Stampavie Blog Challenge: Using Light blue/Turquoise and brown and Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge # 68.
The image I used in my card is A Kiss for Chloe (Stampavie). I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Colorless Blender Pencil. I added a couple of Prima flowers and a Aquamarine Rhinestone (Kaiser Crafts). The scallop was made with my corner punch. I added some Liquid Pearls (Rangers). All borders were sponged with Light blue and brown ink. The ribbon is from SU Chocolate Chip (retired). The DP is from GCD Studios. My personal touch: A lot of stitches!!

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Baja Breeze.
Paper: GCD Studios.
Stamps: A kiss for Chloe (Stampavie)
Ink: Black, Licht blue, Basic Brown.
Embellishments: SU Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Prima flowers, Aquamarine Rhinestone ( Kaiser Crafts), Liquid Pearls (Rangers.
Accessories: Sewing machine, Yellow thread, corner punch, Mini glue dots, sponges.
I hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, I love this image and all that stitching is gorgeous, makes me want to drag out my machine :).

    ReplyDelete