Friday, May 8

More Mother's Day cards!!

As I told you in my previous post, yesterday I made some Mother's Day Cards and also used different sketches I found on blog land.

Here is a card I made using Heather Scott's sketch. She has an awesome blog and every Monday she posts a different sketch.
My card has a lot of pink and red, really pretty for a special MOM. In this card I positioned the square part on top of the rectangle part, it should be the other way. I realized I made a mistake after I finished my card. It was too late to fix it, but I like it this way anyway.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, White.
Paper: SU Bella Rose.
Stamps: Mother's Day (Verve).
Ink: Riding Hood Red.
Embellishments: SU Ribbon, Prima flowers, Clear Rhinestones.
Accessories: Sewing machine, Pink thread, Mini glue dots.


For my second card I used the sketch from CPS Systems Blog. My card is 5" x 5" square. The paper in this card is from Rhubarb Tart Collection Pack ( Memory Box Paper). The big rhinestones are from Target $ spot. I got more than 100!! for only a dollar. This rhinestones work great in big cards. The scallop oval was made with my Coluzzle and scallop scissors, then it was sponged with RHR ink.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, White.
Paper: Rhubard Tart (Memory Box Paper)
Stamps: Mother's Day ( Verve)
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery ( sponging).
Embellishments: Rhinestones (Target $ spot).
Accessories: Sewing machine, Pink Thread, SU Dimensionals, Scallop Scissors (Provo Craft), Coluzzle (Oval set), sponges, Mini glue dots.

Also these cards qualified for Mother's Day card or projects on Fun-Frilled Blog.

I hope you like them.
Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. Giovana, your cards are just stunning. I LOVE your silly pic you and your baby girl. You both look so cute. I am sorry you do not have your mom anymore, but I am happy that you have some fond memories to hang on to. Love to you friend, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! Love the clean and crisp feel of the cards, and the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete