Thursday, May 21

MDC Thursday Challenge: Layers!!

Hello my friends!! Thursday is MDC Challenge day. Our challenge this week is to create a card with a popped up or layered image. For my card I used Baby Powder-Fuzzy Jammies paper from Imaginisce, this is a double sided card stock, I used both sides for this card. The image is Giraffe Snag'em Collection from Imaginisce Stamps, stamped 3 times and layered. I also used Aqua Rhinestones from Kaiser Crafts and White Opal Liquid Pearls from Ranger and a lot of stitches!!

I used the Sketch #15 from Card Patterns

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Yellow.
Paper: Baby Powder-Fuzzy Jammies (Imaginisce)
Ink: Stazon Black, Pistachio (Color Box) for sponging.
Stamps: Giraffe (Imaginisce).
Embellishments: Offray White ribbon, Aqua Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts), Liquid Pearls (Rangers).
Accessories: Sewing machine, Yellow thread, Corner punch (for scallop border), sponges.

You can play the challenge with us too!!! Head over to the MDC Challenge Blog, enjoy the other DT members creations and also check out the prize you can win if you play along with us!!

Hope you like my creation.
Your comments are appreciated.

Have a great and blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. Hi friend!! Love your card. Thanks for the tip on the new challenge blog. I have so much fun with them. They actually motivate me to create something....in a timely manner!!! LOL!
    Hope all is great with you.
    Love and hugs, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable!! Love all the layers, the stitching, distressing, the popped up giraffe. Can't help but smile at this card.

    Thanks for playing along on CP with us!

    ReplyDelete