Wednesday, May 13

An Inspiration Party and a Baby card.

Hello my friends, it's time to announce the theme for our next Tea Party. This time Susan is our hostess and she gave us a great piece as an "Inspiration", take the shape, the colors, the design, etc. Use your imagination. Next Wednesday I will post my creation and also the DT.

Have fun!!

Now onto a baby card I made yesterday. This is a cute baby card using Noah's Ark set. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and it was blended with Colorless blender. The pretty paper is from My Mind's Eye from Just Dreamy Collection. I attached some White Satin Ribbon around and stitches in every panel.





Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, White, Tangerine Tango.
Paper: Just Dreamy Collection (My Mind's Eye)
Stamps: Noah's Ark.
Ink: Stazon Black.
Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon (Offray)
Accessories: Sewing machine, Yellow thread, SU Dimensionals, Prismacolor Pencils, Colorless Blender pencil.

I hope you like it!!
Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I love that card! We will soon have 10 grandkids; the oldest is 10. So there are lots of little ones. Such fun on Mother's Day!
    Last night I made a list to order from smARTworks, and Noah's Ark is on my list. I think I will C.A.S.E. your card when it arrives and make a card for one (or more) of those little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You did a great job coloring the Ark and the animals!

    ReplyDelete