Saturday, May 9

Happy Mother's Day !! and Big Thanks.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you my friends. I hope you are having a great day with the ones you love. DH and DD have prepared something special for me. They are making me breakfast, we will going to church, having a special dinner and then yummy chocolate Cream Pie for dessert.
Yesterday I had to post about Mother's Day Memories, I couldn't do it, I was so busy, but today I want to share few things with you. I became a mom 5 years ago and I love this experience. I have a great and crazy girl who sometimes drives me crazy, but I love her deeply.
Now I understand my dear mom. You never know what is coming in your life until you experience it. I have great memories with my mom and I want that Rebecca builds and keeps our great memories too.
Yesterday, I spent a lot of time looking for a picture I have my mom, sadly I couldn't find it. I hope it is somewhere around the house because this is the only one I have. I lost my mom when I was 13, now I am 36 and still remembering great things about her and our time together.

What I can tell you is she was and will be the best mom!! I miss her terribly, but I know she is in a better place, just with the Lord, rejoicing!!.
I want to share with you a picture, just mommy and Rebecca. We love to do this very much, we have a whole collection of silly pictures, but this one is the best to post here, LOL.


Now, Big Thanks to all of you who participated in our First Mothers & Daughters Creations Blog Roll, you have until May 16th to upload your projects, everyday is a special prize, the more you play with us, more chances to win!!!
Here is the list of the challenges already posted, hostesses and prizes!!

Day 1: Card with multiple layers challenge hosted by Cathy : Prize: Daisy Bucket Summer Cottage paper and 2 lengths of ribbon

Day 2: Scrapbook Sketch Challenge hosted by Robin. Prize:Crafty Secrets Accordian Album

Day 3: Treasure Boxes and Gift Bags hosted by Cathy. Prize:Green & Yellow Treasure Box

Day 4: Candle or Table or Tray Decoration hosted by Maria. Prize:Lilac Flower Rinestones from Kaiser

Day 5: Vintage Style Borders and Embellishments hosted by Tamara. Prize: Collection of Vintage borders and embellishments

Day 6: Spring theme ATC hosted by Leah. Prize: ATC Kit

Day 7: Recipe Card Challenge hosted by Melissa. Prize: SEI Morning Meadow epoxy stickers.

Day 8: Card with at least 3 flowers challenge hosted by Giovana.
Prize: Butterfly Kisses Stamp.

Day 9: Homemade Touch Gift Challenge hosted by Dawn. Prize: Stamps from Daisy Bucket.

Day 10: Flower bouquet challenge hosted by Mia. Prize:3D Bouquet in a Tea Cup

Thanks so much for all your support. Now Mothers & Daughters Creations wants to celebrate with you a great Mother's Day offering you for today ONLY Free Shipping in orders $50.00 or more. What a better way to celebrate your day!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!
Many blessing to you all.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Gioavana!
    I am so sorry you lost your Mom so young. I have great memories of my Mom too, but she died a grandmother of 12! Your little Rebecca is so adorable. I know you will have a wonderful day with all the plans she and DH have for you.
    Hasta luego!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day, Giovana! Great picture of you and Rebecca. And thanks for sharing your memories of your mom this week.... I'm sad that you lost her at such a young age, and I appreciate your sharing the joy and the sadness of Mother's Day with all of us.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giovana, I know your mom would be so proud of you, the lifestyle you have chosen, your wonderful talent and your beautiful family. I am proud to have you on our design team and thank you for all the special things you do for us. Happy Mother's Day! Linda

    ReplyDelete