Friday, May 22

Blue, Red and White.

Happy Friday!!! I hope you are starting a great day and an awesome long weekend. DH is planning some BBQ ,yummy!!! But for now let me show a cute card I made for Fun-Frilled Blog this time the challenge was to create a project using Blue, Red and White.

I used an image I got from the Wish Rak group on SCS, this one is from Whipper Snapper Designs. Isn't this teddy bear cute??? I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with PC Colorless Blender. The Dp is from a huge package I got many years ago I don't have the name now.


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Blue, Riding Hood Red.
Paper : ???
Stamps: Whipper Snappers Designs.
Ink: Black, Light blue (sponging)
Embellishments: Target $ spot.
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, Diamond Glaze, SU Dimensionals.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

1 comment: