Tuesday, March 10

Wish it... Dream it... Do it!

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a great day. I am still sore form my last work out routine, but doing a lot better, at least I can walk,LOL. I am planning on doing a simple work out today.
Today my DD woke up coughing really hard, I invited her to come to my bed and stay with me, sadly she had a really bad cough and my bed paid the price, (not details). Poor Becca, she is not feeling good at all, but she wants to go to AWANA tonight and also she wants a piece of Chocolate Pie, LOL, sometimes I am not sure if she really feels sick or not.

Anyway, the other day I made this CAS card, but I forgot to post it here. I got the inspiration from a little add on the EVERYDAY Magazine!!. I used one of the pretty images from Cookie Plate#1 . The image was heat embossed using White Craft Ink and White Embossing powder. The sentiment was stamped in Certainly Celery Ink. I added some lace ribbon and a couple of rhinestones, I sponges the borders with Mellow Moss Ink. Super quick and easy card.
Inside:
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Gable Green, Glorious Green, White.
Stamps: Cookie Plate #1 by smARTworks.
Ink: White Craft, Certainly Celery.
Embellishments: Lace ribbon, MM Rhinestones.
Accessories: White embossing powder, Embossing gun, Diamond glaze, sponges

I hope you like it
Have a great day.

PS: I need a new keyboard, this is driving me crazy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You amaze me! You have created so many gorgeous cards using that Cookie Plate #1, Each new card is as wonderful as each of the last ones.

    ReplyDelete