Monday, March 9

Viva La Verve March Challenges

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a great day. I want to show you a couple of card I made for Viva La Verve Challenges.

Tend the Little Things: This was a sketch challenge with a twist of Buttons!!! I added just 1.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Pink, Red, Black.
Paper: SU Bella Rose.
Stamps: Cookie Plate by smARTworks.
Ink: Real Red, Canary (color Box)
Embellishments: Offray Green Ribbon, Red Button.
Accessories: Sewing machine, yellow thread, SU Dimensionals, Diamond Glaze.

God is never in a hurry: This was asketch challenge and a color combo:Pink, Red and Green.
I stamped the image in Certainly Celery, sponged with Mellow Moss. The sentiment was stamped in Real Red. I added 3 dew drops: Pink, Red and Green.




Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Red, Pink, White.
Stamps: Cooke Plate #1 by smARTworks.
Ink: Certainly Celery, Mellow Moss, Real Red.
Embellishments: Organdy Green Ribbon. Dew drops.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, embossing folder, Diamond Glaze, sponges, SU Dimensionals.

I hope you like them.
Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful! Both cards are just wonderful! I love the embossed background paper and the simplicity of the stamped images. Really nice, mi amiga.

    ReplyDelete