Wednesday, January 14

Birthday cards for a cause

Hello everyone, I am here again, promess this is the last post for today. I made this cute girlie Birthday cards to donate to a good cause. Lesa is going to donate all the card she'll receive to a Children's Shelter, so I am sending her these 2 cards.

They are very simple, but make them with a lot of love.

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, White.
Paper: SU Bella Rose.
Stamps: SU Three Thoughts.
Embellishments: Offray Pink Ribbon.
Accessories: Horizontal Slot Punch, Uni Ball Pen.

Hope you like them.
Have a great night!!!

2 comments:

  1. Giovana these are gorgeous! I really need to case you on these. I just love the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful donations Friend!
    I just love them!
    Rossy

    ReplyDelete