Tuesday, January 6

Valentine Cards

Hello everyone, I want to show a Valentine Card I made today. Very simple and less than 10 minutes to create a card, a record for me, LOL. By the Way, would you like to see here on my blog a "10 Minute card" or something like that??? Just let me know and I will prepare something easy and pretty for you.
I made these cards to donate to a Nursing Home, how cool is that!!, I checked Punkydoodle Papers Blog and when I read this I say Yes!! I can donate cards too!!

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Pink Pirouette, White.
Stamps: Buttoned Up by smARtworks, sentiment by Studio G.
Ink: Pretty in Pink, More Mustard and Mellow Moss, Red pigment.
Embellishments: Buttons, White flower brad, Clear Rhinestones.
Accessories: Mini glue dots.

I hope you like it.
Have a great and blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment