Tuesday, May 20

Rescuing my forgotten paper

Hi, I am back with a couple of cards that I made using some "forgotten paper" that I had there. I love to buy paper and then I don't use it, I hope I am not the only one with that problem. Who motivated me to do this????, Well, yesterday searching the web I found this blog. She (Tomiannie) has a great blog and also a challenge using paper or anything you have there and never have used.
So I close my eyes and I took a couple of papers, they both are similar, LOL, anyway, with the paper on hand I decided to work on my cards.
I just wanted to create something simple and elegant at the same time.
For both of my cards I used the sentiments from Sea Life Set H&MStamps . My second card is a case from Dawn. She has an awesome blog, go check it out!!! She was the Featured Stamper last Sunday.

Card Recipe:
THANKS
Card stock: SU River Rock, Brown Bazzill.
Paper: MDC.
Stamp: Sea Life (H&M Stamps)
Ink: Stazon black.
Embellishments: Prima flowers, SU Chocolate Chip Sattin Ribbon, gold brads.
Accessories: double sided tape, mini glue dots, plastic canvas (to make the dots)

Card Recipe:
HAVE A BEATIFUL DAY
Card Stock: SU Mellow Moss, White (GP)
Paper: Anna Griffin.
Stamps: Sea Life (H&M Stamps)
Ink: Stazon Black.
Embellishments: Yellow ribbon, gold brads, glitter (yellow and light green)
Accessories: Punch corner, double sided tape.

I hope you like them.
Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. These are both very lovely! Tfs!
    Deena

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful!!And don't worry, I totally do the same thing with my paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards! I think you definitely achieved your "simple but elegant" goal. Thanks so much for entering my blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete