Tuesday, May 20

Let's meet for coffee!!!

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing great. Here the weather is great, well for me, I don't tolerate the heat really well, today we have 68 F, rainy and fresh, oh outside smells so good, 68 is a lot better than 100F, right? We had a very hot weekend, I didn't enjoy that much.
Anyway, today is another challenge day on SCS: Color combination challenge.
Colors for today are: soft sky (bashful blue), blue bayou (night of navy) and certainly celery.
I used for my card Blue bayou, Bashful blue (DP Cutie Pie) and Certainly celery.
I used the image from Gina K. Designs "Thinking of You" I cut the topiary and added in the corners, I colored them green using SU markers.
The background is color with different tones of pigment inks (yellow, orange and light blue) I used watercolor crayons too.
I used Kazan Clark sketch, she has an awesome blog and also a great give away too, go check it out .
Card Recipe:
Card stock: Blue Bayou, Certainly Celery, White
Paper: SU DP Cutie Pie.
Stamp: Thinking of you by Gina K.
Ink: Yellow, Orange, Light blue pigments. SU Mellow Moss.
Embellishment: Gold brads, glitter (green and orange)
Accessories: colored pencils, Watercolor crayons, glue dots, double sided tape
I hope you like it.
Have a blessed day.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Giovana this is gorgeous. I love the little cafe chair and table stamp and the colors are so refreshing. Great interpretation of your sketch too. Thanks so much for coming back to visit and for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Giovana! Love it! The colors are so fun together. I also like your little sketch you did up of a sketch! I thought maybe it was a B&W card! LOL...

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful stamped image & colouring ! love it ! love all your other card creations too !

    ReplyDelete