Wednesday, May 28

Bright Punched Vases

Hi again, I had some time to create another card when Becca was taking a nap.
I made this card for May Card Contest on the Wish Rak Group. I used Sketch #143 (SCS).
This time I used oval punches and no stamps!!!! I followed Michelle Zindorf's tutorial . You should give it a try, it is a really fun technique.

I don't own any flower punch, so I used Bride' flowers from Michael's and the little green Prima flowers. I colored the bride flowers using Yellow pigment.


Card Recipe:
Card stock: Green (non SU), Su Green Galore, Su Only Orange, SU Yo Yo Yellow, White (GP).
Ink: Yellow, Orange, Silver, Chocolate chip pigments.
Embellishments: SU ribbon, Bella baubles, Bride flowers, Prima flowers.
Accessories: SU dimensionals, double sided tape, SU mini glue dots, gold stickles.

I hope you like it.
Have a blessed night.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the c-buggin' and colors again! The apt. didn't go so well. Turns out I have some torn ligaments and tendons. I am going to vigerous physically therapy to put off more surgery, but it is inevitable that I will have to have surgery sometime. It is very frustrating, but I thank you so much for keeping me in your prayers!

    Blessings,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are wonderful. You do very nice work! TFS!

    ReplyDelete