Friday, January 20

You are my type


 Hello friends!
Happy Friday to you all!
I have a fun and cute card I created for the Instagram Valentine Hop with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

I will be sharing projects using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps here and there, so excited about it.

If you have not participated yet, check it out HERE,
don't forget to leave a comment for your chance to be included in the $25 Gift certificate prize!

Details:
Stamp sentiment from My Punny Valentine on front of card in Chocolate Ink.
Die-cut Always Digital Paper "Filler" (available at SnSS) edge and heart.
Die-cut scallop in blue cardstock and scallop heart border dies, (I used new Always digital paper "Patterned" as well), glue them together.
Stamp the typewriter on yellow cardstock in chocolate ink, fussy cut it out.
Die-cut a piece of pink vellum, adhere image on it.
Adhere heart panel to card with foam adhesive.
Adhere scallop borders and typewriter  panel.
Embellish card with pearls.

Products used
Affiliated links used at no extra cost to you.




And if you are looking for fun Valentine stamps with a discounted price, I got you covered!
Until January 22nd, you can save 20% in the Love category!
Code: LOVE23


Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment