Monday, March 21

Impression Obsession March Team Favorites

Welcome to the Impression Obsession March 2022 Release Team Favorites Hop!

The Impression Obsession Design Team are sharing their favorite projects from this month's release today.
I have a couple of cards for you today.

Wildflowers
Stamp Wildflowers in Chocolate ink, color image with markers.
Stamp All Together Sentiment in Peony Ink.
Trim Image to 3.25" x 5", tie twine around.
Die-cut a banner from Slimline Sentiment Flag 
Adhere banner to a white card base.
Add panel to card with foam tape.
Embellish card with pearls.

Products used
Affiliated links used at no extra cost to you.



Wishing you sunshine
Stamp Big Sun on white cardstock in Goldenrod Ink, then stamp it again in 
Versamark Watermark Ink, add clear embossing powder and heat set.
Die-cut Cloud Border in Light blue cardstock.
Die-cut Wishing Sunshine in gold and white cardstock, glue them together.
Adhere panels to a yellow card base.
Card size 5.5" x 5.5"
Products used
Affiliated links used at no extra cost to you.


Blog Hop List

We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession Grab Bagsso the more you comment 

through our Favorites Hop, the more chances to win!
Comments will be open until Tuesday, March 29th at 8:00 PM CT.
All winners will be announced on Wednesday March 30th on the Impression Obsession Blog!

You can find the March release  HERE.

Hope you like these cards!
Have fun hopping!

20 comments:

  1. TYPEWRITER font is one of my faves! Love your colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these. They're so bright and cheery. The card with the typewriter saying is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these cards would bring sunshine to anyone's mailbox. I love the saying on your first card...so true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo gorgeous flowers and I LOVE the sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, your cards are so uplifting. I just love that Wildflower image. THAT is going on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheery cards. I like the sentiments and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are so bright and cheerful! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flower garden card and the sentiment. So pretty!! The sunshine card is sure gorgeous too....I am looking fwd to sunny days!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw the flower card cased from your card and had to visit your blog. I love both of your cards. Even if I see snow outside, it's nice to see spring make an appearance through cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a beautiful job on both of your cards. They are so pretty and I looooooove the sentiment on the first card. tyfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice cards. I love the way you colored the wildflower card and stamped it in chocolate ink. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found you site. Love your stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards, I love the wildflowers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bright and cheery cards. Flowers are one of my faves and this new release is great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty. Wow that black sun really is psychedelic and messes with my eyes. The wildflower garden is gorgeous, now tha would be a relaxing stamp to color. Very pretty cards. My mom used to say, "just when I get it all together I forget where I put it", ... I like this saying just as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These cards would surely brighten my day if I received them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty cards! I love the sentiment and flowers on your first card! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great design shares. I like the coloring for the flowers and the use of the clouds to peek the sun out.

    ReplyDelete