Tuesday, June 29

Bless your Heart

 Hello friends!
Hope you are having a great day.
The PNW is having a heat wave and we are really cooking ourselves, lol
Feels a lot worse when you don't have AC in the house, but we will survive ;)

Now, let me share with you a card I made with the new 

I created this cute card using Bless your Heart and Petite Floral Potpourri Dies.
Love how it turned out, kept it elegant and simple, also flat for easy mailing.
But, the you can dress it up more or keep it CAS,
possibilities are endless.

Details:
Die-cut Bless Your Heart in pink cardstock, the long back piece in white and Petite Floral Potpourri flowers in white cardstock, blend Distress Oxide on all flowers.
Adhere pieces and add it to a kraft card base.
Tie ribbon to left side.
Add pearls to flowers.
Card size: 4.5" x 7"





Hope you like it!
I have another project I will share soon!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment