Monday, May 10

Kerria Japonica You are Beautiful

 Hello friends!
Hope you all moms had a great day yesterday!
I enjoyed my day with my family, my husband and daughter and of course my furry son ;)
I crafted all afternoon and didn't do any house chores, lol

Anyway, today I have a fun card I made with the Kerria Japonica Die set from the Susan's Spring Flora Collection by Spellbinders.
I have to confess that I have never seen this flower before so I Googled it and I found gorgeous images, I don' know if they grow in the PNW, but I would love to have them in my yard.

Susan has a fantastic video tutorial how to put together this flowers, I followed it and this card was made in not time.
I colored white cardstock with markers, then die-cut all the pieces.
Put flowers together, then mist flowers and leaves with Gold shimmering spray.
Die-cut a frame from Rosa Diamante Edge Dies in white cardstock.
Stamp sentiment from Hello Sunflower set.
Adhere patterned paper on white card base,
Add frame with foam adhesive.
Adhere die-cut flowers and leaves.
Embellish card with pearls.





Hope you like it!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment