Tuesday, February 23

Impression Obsession Theme Day: Be Crafty


Hello friends!
Every month the Impression Obsession Team is showcasing a theme day, 
this month is all "Be Crafty"!

I think we all crafter have done something before whatever you are currently doing,
for example I used to sew my clothes, I took sewing classes and it was a lot of fun! (lot time ago)
Moving forward (2004) while pregnant I sewed curtains, sheets, pillow cases, you name it.
I also sewed clothes for my daughter when she was little.
I still have my sewing machine and I wish I could sew more things, just not enough time!

Anyways, this image is called "Sewing supplies", the sentiment is "Creative sister"
These two stamps are from the new February Release!
Check it out HERE!

Details:
Stamp Sewing supplies image on white cardstock in Chocolate Ink.
Color images with markers, here I used a combo of Copics and Spectrum Noir.
Trim image and add a kraft panel behind, add stitches.
Mist panel with gold mist.
Adhere panel to a 5" x 5.5" folded white card.
Stamp Creative sister sentiment in Chocolate ink






Please visit the  Impression Obsession Blog to see the list of participants!

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. I too am a sewer although since discovering card making there's never enough time. I love the sewing themed card so very much. It really speaks to me😊

    ReplyDelete