Tuesday, January 12

Expressions of Love

 Hello friends!
Hope you all are having a great day, I am finally crafting again.
And with that I want to share with you a couple of cards I made with 2 die sets from the Expressions of Love Collection from Spellbinders!

Super cute and simple cards!
Let's get started!

I {heart} You 
For this card I used the Forever Love Hearts and Sunday Sunset Drive Die Sets.
This is a shaker card!
Just die-cut the pieces in pink, kraft, red and white cardstock and position them in place.
I think the kraft base card is perfect!


Hello
For this card I also used the Forever Love Hearts and Sunday Sunset Drive Die Sets.
I doodle some lines on the heart edges and added the leaves on one side.
Very clean and simple.

Hope you like them!
Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment