Thursday, December 10

Impression Obsession Challenge: Snowmen tags!!

 
Hello friends!
Welcome to another fun Impression Obsession Challenge, hopefully we can inspire you to create fun, easy and wonderful projects! 

Our challenge this time is
"Snowmen" 

All the details can be found at the Impression Obsession Blog.
A random challenge card will be selected to be showcased on the IO blog AND you can enter to win a $25 gift certificate to IO just by playing! (IO stamps need to be used).

I have a super cute card for you today!
I made a set of 4 cute snowmen tags!
Lately, I have been making a lot of tags, lol

Funny thing is after I edited my pictures, I look at them and they look like cute little puppies tilting their heads, waiting for a snack, lol.
I think it's the way I positioned the hats and noses, anyways I think they look super cute!!

I used patterned paper for the snowmen bodies and scarves and color cardstock for the other pieces.
For this project I used:

The Gift Tags Set is on sale at 50% off, get it now before is gone!
Large Snowman Die is on sale with a 25% off!






25% off until 12/15

Hope you like it and can join us!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are totally adorable!!! What a great use of that set!

    ReplyDelete