Tuesday, October 6

Better Together

 Hello friends!
It's been a week since my last post, I have been busy creating a lot of projects for you!
This week, I will start posting every day from today :)
I wish I could show them all at once [wink, wink]

Anyway, I want to show this super cute card I created today for Art Nudge #30.


For this card I used Ostrich Trio and Together stamps.

Details:
Stamp Ostrich Trio in Chocolate Ink first on watercolor paper.
Color image with watercolor markers, here I used Arteza Real Brush Pens.
Then, add color pencils to add more details.
Add Clear Shimmering pen on images.
Die-cut tags from white cardstock using Small Tags Die.
Stamp Together Sentiment on long tag in Brick Ink.
Add patterned paper behind image and tag.
Adhere panel to white card base.
Add twine to sentiment and add it to card with foam tape.








Hope you like it!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment