Saturday, November 30

Deer Tag

Hello friends!!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving time!
We had a nice and quiet time here at home.

My husband and daughter decorated outside the house, lots of lights and I love it!!

So, since we have in the real Christmas spirit I want to share with a fun tag I created with the Deer Die and Stitch Tag #2.

This tag was very easy to make.
For the tag I used patterned paper and red metallic cardstock.
For the deer I die-cut all the pieces in Kraft cardstock, color other pieces with markers.
Adorable, cute tag that was made in minutes!!


DeerStitch Tag #2
Entering this tag to:

===========

Just in case, Impression Obsession has the Black Friday Sale going on!!!
25% OFF entire store.
Use code: THANKS

Hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this, Giovana! Your presentation is better than what may be inside the bag! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete