Monday, October 21

Impression Obsession Old is New "Oh so Grateful"

Hello friends!
Sometimes we get so busy with new released stamps that we forget about our old favorites. The Impression Obsession team has set aside a couple days a month to share some new projects using some great older stamps. You can see the list of today’s participants on the Impression Obsession blog

So let me tell you something first! I crafted!! 
Yes, I usually craft in advance, make lots of projects and then post them, but I have not been crafting much lately because no mojo, no time, life, etc!
Yesterday after church, I took a little nap and then I cleaned my desk! Goodness, it was a mess, lol.

Anyway, let me show the card I have for you.
I used this fabulous maple stamp to create the background! It turned better than I expected ;) 

Details:
Die-cut a piece of watercolor paper using the largest die from Checkered Frames Dies.
Stamp the Maple image over the rectangle piece in Sienna Ink.
Color image with Wild Honey Distress Ink and Worn Lipstick, Fossilized Amber and Peeled Paint Distress Oxides.
Blend Goldenrock and Sienna Ink all around the image.
Mist Mixed Metal Shimmering Bliss and set aside to dry.
Add die frame to white card base, add foam behind image and add to card base.
Finally, add few White Nuvo drops.
 
mmm

Maple LargeThank You
Checkered FramesLarge Frame
GoldenrodSiennaChocolate
Hope you like it!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment