Thursday, June 6

Impression Obsession Challenge: I'll Drink to that

Hello friends!
Welcome to another fun Impression Obsession Challenge, hopefully we can inspire you to create fun, easy and wonderful projects! 
Our challenge this time is

"I'll Drink To That"
All the details can be found at the Impression Obsession Blog.
A random challenge card will be selected to be showcased on the IO blog AND you can enter to win a $25 gift certificate to IO just by playing! (IO stamps need to be used).

I spent some time looking for the perfect beverage stamp and the only ones I found are coffee related, lol, looks like I need to get other kinds too.

Details:
Position your  Good Morning Stamp on your Misti on watercolor paper in Versamark Watermark Ink, add white embossing powder and heat set.
Watercolor image starting with the background.
Color cups, let dry and then add Shimmer Markers.
(Here I used Spectrum Noir Watercolor pens and Shimmer Markers)
Trim piece.
Add panel to a white card base.
Embellish with Nuvo drops.




Good Morning

Hope you like it.
Hav a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Love this card. And yes I need the stamp lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICELY DONE with the water colors, Giovana! LOVE how this came out!;)<3

    ReplyDelete