Wednesday, April 10

Spread your wings and fly

Hello friends!!
Hope you are having a fantastic day!! My days are really busy, too many things going on right now, crafting when I have time and I am not too tired, lol, crafting is my way to relax, trying easy projects is cool, although I was talking with the amazing Anna Wight after she shared a beautiful project (you will see it soon) and I think I will move my sewing machine to my desk and use it again.

Anyway, I want to share with you this super cute and simple card I created with Butterfly Silhouettes Stencil from A colorful Life Designs.

I started applying Pink Ink then switched the stencil and used yellow ink.
Added few Nuvo Drops, a die-cut butterfly and a sentiment.
Voila!



Hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pretty background! Beautiful card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete