Friday, March 15

Spellbinders March Large Die of the Month

Hello everyone!! Hope you all are having a great day/night!
I have been extremely busy lately, a lot of family things going on, we are getting better and hopefully no more sickness neither ER visits.

Anyway, today I want to share with you a couple of projects I created using the March Large Die of the Month by Spellbinders!!

Love this Pop Up Garden Kit!! So pretty and the possibilities are endless!

These are the projects I have for you!

This project was very easy to make, I was in the mood for a white/gold card and decided to die-cut the flowers and saying in gold and add white accents.
For the background I used a stencil to give it a little something else.
Very simple card, but beautiful!



For this card I used patterned paper and the sentiment from the October Kit of the Month.


Inside of the card
Love the Pop Up Garden Style and the saying is perfect for any occasion! 


For the flowers I used a lot of scraps!! 
Save them and use them for this kind of project.



I had a lot of fun creating these projects!

Now, in case you didn't know, Spellbinders is having an Online Warehouse Sale!!
Deals from $1, $2, $3, $5 and $10!
Selected Kits of the month at a very low price!

Online Warehouse Sale

Hope you like my cards!
Have a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment