Friday, December 21

Love you


 

Hello friends!
Hope you all are having a fantastic day, are you ready for Christmas? I am, well haven't done any shopping yet, tomorrow I will venture the mall, crazy huh? But that's OK, I know what I want and if I find it, I get it and move on, not time for bargains, just get it!! LOL.

Anyways, today I sharing this "love card" using brand new dies from Spellbinders and Marisa Job's new Exquisite Splendor Collection.

Details:
Die-cut the Leaf Border Frame Etched using white cardstock, do it twice, then adhere them together.
Cut a piece of white cardstock 4.5" x 4.5" and blend pink ink around the edges leaving the center area white.
Adhere the frame to ink panel, then add panel to a 5" square white card.
Die-cut flowers and petals from Flower Box Card Etched. Spray/mist and shape them.
Adhere flower to card.
Die-cut Love You Flower Box Card Etched in Pink cardstock and adhere them to card.
Finally add pearls to the center of the flowers.





Don't forget to check the Clearance section!
Over 100s New  Markdowns 

Hope you like my card.
Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment